Shenzhen Han’s Robot Co., Ltd. is a national high-tech enterprise invested and established by Han’s Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd. (stock name: Han’s Laser, stock code: 002008), and incubated based on more than 100 people from the R&D team of Han’s Motor Robotics Research Institute.It is committed to the R&D, promotion and application of intelligent robots in the fields of industries, healthcare, logistics, education and services to become a global pioneer in the era of intelligent robots.
1. Participate in project review, be responsible for mechanical scheme design, including drawing, material and accessories selection, fixture design, etc., and control project risk points;
2. Perform static calculation, kinematic analysis, dynamic analysis and simulation on the key components of the product structure;
3. Responsible for the compilation, modification, update and filing of project output data;
4. Responsible for the communication and progress tracking of mechanical processing, the assembly and adjustment of prototypes, and the follow-up of mass production;
5. Deal with the problems in the process of production, processing and assembly debugging; 6. Responsible for technical communication with customers, providing on-site application and after-sales technical services.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, robot mold design, etc.;
2. Can use software such as office, proe or solidworks or autocad, and be proficient in 3D design of mechanical system and drawing engineering drawings;
3. Participating in competitions related to industrial robot body design, automation equipment structure design, and familiarity with sophisticated and complex mechanical design principles and methods are preferred;
4. Ability to carry out feasibility analysis of mechanical structure, reasonable material selection, and structural optimization through force analysis;
5. Team Player, be serious and responsible for work, have good innovation ability.
1. Responsible for the software development of the controller;
2. Responsible for the software development of the teach pendant;
3. Manage software bugs, manage and release software versions;
4. Write software design documents.
1. Full-time Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer or software engineering;
2. Strong learning ability, good communication and teamwork ability;
3. Familiar with C++ software development technology, python development, network development, multi-threaded development;
4. Ability to use scripting languages such as C++/QT/MFC/HMI/python (any kind) to develop projects.
1. Responsible for the electrical system design of the robot body and controller;
2. Responsible for electrical fault analysis and solve related problems;
3. Participate in the productization of electrical parts.
1. Bachelor‘s degree or above, major in electronics, electrical and automation;
2. Familiar with EMC, EMI and other design standards, familiar with CE, UL and other robot-related certifications are preferred;
3. Experience in electrical design related to robots, CNC machine tools and automation equipment is preferred;
4. Strong execution and teamwork ability, problem-solving ability, and able to adapt to business trips.